GI Screen w/ H. Pylori Antigen
$ 249.00 USD
What Sets BioHealth’s GI Screens Apart?
True Ova/Parasite x 3
- We promote a collection process which requires multiple sample collections, as well as thermally preserved samples, for increased recovery. Diagnostic value, as well as competitive pricing, sets the #401 and #401H panels apart.
- We do not pool your patient’s samples. Each sample is cared for with resource intensive methods for thorough examination.
- Labor and time intensive Trichrome stain procedures are applied to each sample (no pooling) to increase recovery and reinforce the findings in other methods.
Expanded Bacteria and Yeast Cultures
- Upgraded methods improve the detection and identification of bacteria and yeast.
- Standard bacteria and yeast identifications include the most common organisms we’ve identified in recent years.
- Identifications are confirmed on an automated platform using optical signals generated by biochemical reactions.
- Our parasite ID and culture methods have proven to be clinically relevant and reliable for years. These methods avoid the pitfalls of new, overly sensitive technologies which leave many clinicians wondering if their patient has a problem or not.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.