You can browse our site anonymously without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you do, we may anonymously track your internet IP address, time, and page access in order to assess how to improve our service. You will provide us with personal information which we will collect if you choose to:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to our newsletter; and
- Respond to a survey
The information that you provide us includes:
- When you sign up on ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM, you may give us information such as your name, zip code, and date of birth
• When you purchase one of our products, you give us your billing information, which may include your credit card data; however, this data, including the credit card number and CVV, is encrypted and cannot be used for anything other than the order that you authorized
• We will collect your viewing habits
• We will collect usage information
The principal reasons that we collect information in such circumstances are:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• Help prevent fraud
• To process transactions
If you provide us with personal information directly or through your use of the system, you consent to our transfer, storage and use of that information. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account)
• Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item
• Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
• Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list)
• Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data
• Other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law)
Information related to your use of the payment platform on ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM including email address, phone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers may be kept by the Third-Party Processor used by ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM to transact your payment. ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM will not collect or maintain information collected in the payment process.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. We will provide you with a newsletter, sales flyers and special offers emails from time to time. You can opt out of the newsletter, sales flyers and/or the special offers e-mails on your account page, or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in all such e-mailings or by contacting us at SUPPORT@ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement
• Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
• Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
• Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third-parties
• And other uses as described when we collect the information
Third Party Sign-on Service and Sharing Information
We may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third-party login credentials to sign into ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM. With your permission, ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM may also transfer to ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM profile information contained in your third-party profile should services with third parties be offered. ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected to, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites. If you wish to discontinue such sharing, you will be able to do so through by updating your preference in the third party’s page.
The Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM corporate family to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
• Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards)
• Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service)
• Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a subpoena or other enforceable legal request relating to a civil lawsuit or criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, buying and return history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation. If we are allowed to do so by law, we will provide you with notice of such legal action
We use "cookies" on certain of our pages. Cookies are small record keeping files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. Cookies allow our systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information in order to make your future interaction with our site easier and more convenient. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM-related spam or spoof emails to ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM, please forward the email to SUPPORT@ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Links to Other Websites
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Blogs and Community Forums
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas could potentially be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Moreover, the information provided on these sites by third parties is not approved or endorsed by ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM. If you spot any posting that you feel are inappropriate or violate our terms and conditions, please notify us at SUPPORT@ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM.
What Is the Policy for Visitors From Outside The U.S.?
If services are provided in your country, you can use that service by selecting the country of your choosing by using the country selector on the top of the page. To the extent that you browse the US site, anonymous data may be collected as described above. Such anonymous information will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By browsing our site or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
Our Services are intended for a general audience. We do not create accounts or accept orders or allow use of our sites by minors under the age of 18.
"Do Not Track" Signals
Some web browsers may transmit "do not track" signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit its policy on responding to these signals.
To the extent that ADVANCEDNUTRITIONLAB.COM or its Third-Party Processors maintain any information on you, your payment methods, your habits or your purchases, that information is maintained in servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third-parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at:
Advanced Nutrition Lab, Inc.
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #24109
Houston, TX 77043